Operations at the Business Management Department
We operate a staff exchange plan, in which working-holiday visa holders gain experience through training at our company to become able to work with Australian people.
Examples; training at restaurants in a winery, training at the Fish Market, etc.
Training for store managers
- Analysis to monthly balance sheets
- Boost of sales, staff development
- Announcement of a monthly goal using various materials
Training for Chief Chefs
- Analysis to monthly expenses for food ingredients and staff
- Monthly discussion on recommended meals
- Information gathering using various video materials
Training for kitchen hands
- Announcement on a cleanness check
- Achievement check with monthly goals
- Opinion exchanges
Training for waitpersons
- Analysis to daily reports
- Discussions on promotions of wines / sake
- Training for a customer service according to monthly themes
Training by sake taster and sommelier
In September 2012, we held an event to promote for Japanese sake provided by Manazuru Brewery, Ichishima Brewery, Hakkaisan, Takanoi Brewery and Shirataky Brewery in Nigata Prefecture. Participants relished the charms of these sake served in cold, room temperature and hot along with meals prepared with Koshihikari rice from Niigata.
We provide monthly sales reports to sake breweries in Japan. In addition, we ask their topics of a month by emails / phone.<\blockquote>